The Enrollment Division maintains all records and files of past and present tribal rolls and genealogy. Applications for enrollment are processed and forwarded in the office prior to action by the Business Committee. To be eligible for enrollment of the Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma, one must have a parent on the roll and have at least a 1/16 of Iowa blood quantum. The Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma does not allow dual enrollment.

To contact the Enrollment Division, please call (405) 547-2402, Ext. 2007, during regular business hours or contact by email.

Enrollment Clerk Email: enrollment@iowanation.org



In order for your application to be processed through Enrollment, please remit each of the required documents listed below:

  1. Completed Application for Enrollment. Print clearly and complete each question to the line provided. Please sign and date completed application. We do not accept incomplete applications; it will be returned to you.
  2. Completed Family Tree. Please complete genealogy on both sides of his/her family. List All Federally Recognized Tribes on the family tree and enrollment application. The family tree will be returned to you for completion if incomplete.
  3. Applicant’s Original State-Issued Birth Certificate.
  4. A copy of the Applicant’s Social Security card.
  5. Legal documents must be provided if the Applicant’s name has been changed and is different from that listed on the birth certificate or legal guardian documentation.
  6. Consent for Release of Information Form.
  7. If the applicant is a member of another tribe, a Conditional Relinquishment form will need to be submitted for a minor child and a Full Relinquishment form for an adult, this must be submitted from that tribe.

Once you have obtained and completed the above-listed documents, please remit them to: Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma, Attn: Enrollment, 335588 E. 750 Road, Perkins, OK 74059. If you have any questions, please contact my office at (405) 547-2402 toll free (888) 336-4692.


Application for Enrollment

Release of Information Consent

Blank W-9 Form

Direct Deposit Agreement Form


Change of Address