Human Resources Department
The Human Resources Department supports all other departments within the Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma Government and Housing Authority. The department utilizes recruitment, hiring, training, and benefit administration to create a suitable, competent workforce. Listed below are some examples of the responsibilities of the Human Resources Department:
- Assist with the selection of new employees or departmental transfers.
- Onboarding of all new hires and assist in policy knowledge of existing employees.
- Management of the employee payroll process including monitoring deductions and distributing paychecks/direct deposits.
- Management of current employee benefits which include, but are not limited to: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Annual review of employee benefits cost and inclusions with current broker.
- Assist with employee relations relating to commendation, review, and discipline.
The Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with a preference towards those who are members of the Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma or other Native American tribes.