Frequently Asked Questions

Where is the Tribal Human Resources Department located?

The Human Resources Department office is located in the last building on the left (west) at the Tribal Complex.  Please follow the directions from the Location page to reach the Tribal Complex.

Are paper applications accepted?

No, only electronic applications are accepted at this time.  Please follow the instructions in the Application Process section of the site to submit an electronic application for employment.

I’m a prospective applicant with the Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma. What benefits are available to Tribal Employees?

All regular Tribal Employees have access to a broad benefit package.  Please visit the Employee Benefits page to view what is available to our employees.

How do I verify employment for a former/current tribal employee?

If the employee is a former/current employee for the Tribal Government or Housing Authority, please fax a verification sheet to (405) 547-1092.  All verification’s of employment must be requested in writing.

If the request is for a Casino Enterprise or Grey Snow employee, please contact the HR Department at (405) 547-5352, option 3.